INITIAL WORK PERIOD: Dancers must be available for rehearsals beginning as early as March 2013. Further work with the company is contingent on the initial work period. Dancers must be available immediately for international travel with no passport or visa restrictions.
The Martha Graham Dance Company currently guarantees a minimum of 26-30 weeks of work per year to its core group of dancers including national and international touring. Dancers of the Martha Graham Dance Company are members of the American Guild of Musical Artists AFL-CIO.
YOU MUST REGISTER TO GUARANTEE A PLACE AT THE AUDITION!!!
REGISTRATION FEE: $25.
- Registration fee not required for current members of AGMA
- Registration fee is not refundable.
- Registration fee is not required for full-time participants in the Pre-Audition Workshop
The registration fee must be received before January 30 to guarantee a space at the audition. Admission at the door will be limited to space availability.
HOW TO REGISTER:
BY E-MAIL - please email your photo and resume with your current contact number to Tadej Brdnik, Manager of Special Projects: email@example.com, with subject: 2013 AUDITIONS. You will receive confirmation of receipt and payment information by email.
Hiring women at AGMA apprentice level or level appropriate to experience.
Must be experienced in a range of current dance techniques as well as advanced Martha Graham Technique.
- Must be available for rehearsals in March, 2013 and for international travel with no passport or visa restrictions.
Dancers should arrive warmed-up, hair tied back completely, in dancewear without baggy warm-up clothes. Make-up is recommended. Bring a photo with resume, email address and contact numbers.
Hiring experienced Male Soloists as well as AGMA apprentice level.
Height: 5’11” or taller.
- Must be experienced in a range of current dance techniques as well as have some experience in the Martha Graham Technique.
- Must be available for rehearsals beginning March 2013 and for international travel with no passport or visa restrictions.
All dancers should be warmed-up, with long hair tied back and in dance wear without baggy warm-up clothes.
All dancers must bring an additional photo with resume, email address and contact numbers to the audition.